Interview panel impact.

Home Forums Success Stories Interview panel impact.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Sophie Allan Sophie Allan 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of anne drury
    anne drury

I found this to be really exciting and powerful feedback from young people’s experience on the pennine care interview panels:

Young person feedback (1) “I have recently been to an interview during my time here on the interview panel and it shown how much of an impact it has made on me. In my interview for a job I asked one of the questions to the person interviewing me and she was blown away with me, she said she did not expect that. Being in my interview I felt really confident because I was used to being on the other side of the panel interviewing adults, so I felt very comfortable in my interview, I don’t know yet if I have the job but I feel it went really well.”
    Young person feedback (2) “I am quite sad to see this end, it has been a really enjoyable experience. I would be keen to be involved in other projects”.

This to me proves just how particpation is successful and having a positive impact on a young persons journey into working life and other aspect I should imagine. Great time to be a particpation worker.

Profile photo of Joe Roberson
    Joe Roberson
    Keymaster

Thats terrific feedback, Anne. Well done for capturing it and thankyou for posting it here. Positive messages like this are really healthy for the whole community of CAMHS participation workers.

Again, please!

Profile photo of anne drury
    anne drury

Thanks Joe, I just felt that you should know, he got the job! Yay!!

Profile photo of Joe Roberson
    Joe Roberson
    Keymaster

Excellent. Thanks for the update!!

Profile photo of Sophie Allan
    Sophie Allan

Nice one, Anne! I find interviews are a beneficial experience for young people and staff. I’m supervising a Trainee Clinical Psychologist’s project evaluating young people’s interview panels in a more formal way. Let me know if you’d like any more info 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Secured for spam by MLW and Associates, LLP's Super CAPTCHASecured by Super-CAPTCHA Developed by Goldsboro Web Development..

Skip to toolbar